"Personal data" means any information by which a natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, by one or more personal characteristics - such as: name, identification number / PIN, contact details - location / postal address, telephone number, email address, online identifier / IP address, video images, etc. These traits may be part of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual.
"Processing of personal data" means the set of actions carried out with personal data or a set of personal data such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing, transmitting, disseminating or otherwise, by which data becomes available, sorting or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying.
Trapkov Tours EOOD guarantees the maximum protection of your personal data. The security measures it implements are subject to constant improvement and adaptation to the latest technologies.
The data protection policy regulates the processing of personal data of the clients of Saint George Hotel & Spa, in connection with the tourist services offered by Trapkov Tours EOOD. It has been prepared and is based on the current Bulgarian and European legislation in the field of personal data protection.
Trapkov Tours EOOD is a company registered in the Commercial Register and the Register of Non Profit Legal Entities, with UIC: 102690405, with registered office and address of management: Pomorie 8200, 15 Yavorov Str.
Trapkov Tours EOOD collects, processes and stores personal data in its capacity of Personal Data Administrator within the meaning of Art. 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and Article 4, paragraph 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (ORZD).
Address for correspondence: 8200 Pomorie, 15 Yavorov Str
phone +359 885 27 48 84
In connection with the fulfillment of its legal obligations in the provision of tourist services "Trapkov Tours" Ltd. processes the following categories of personal data, according to the purposes for which they are collected and the grounds on which they are processed:
- registration data: names, unique civil number (personal number of a foreigner), date of birth, sex, citizenship, permanent address, data from an identity document.
- contact details: names, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number. - credit or debit card information, bank account number or other banking and payment information.
- data for issuing a payment document / invoice, invoice /: names, unique civil number (personal number of a foreigner), permanent address.
- when filling in the contact form on our website - names, e-mail, phone number.
In order to guarantee the security of the hotel guests, as well as to protect its property, Trapkov Tours EOOD provides video surveillance on the territory of Saint George Hotel & Spa. Video images from security cameras collect: video image and behavioral data.
Trapkov Tours Ltd. processes your personal data on the following grounds:
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- to fulfill the obligations under a contract with you;
- explicit consent from you to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the company or the legitimate interests of a third party;
- to protect your vital interests or the interests of another individual;
- for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers.
Trapkov Tours EOOD processes the personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
- for accommodation and registration of clients / guests of the hotel /;
- for preparation of hotel bills or invoices for performed tourist service;
- for fulfillment of obligations under a concluded contract for supply of tourist service; - for processing requests for reservations, notification of status, by email or phone;
- for administration and response to customer inquiries, incl. when sending an e-mail via the contact form on the hotel's website;
- to liaise with clients, if necessary;
- to ensure the security of hotel guests through video surveillance systems;
- for fulfillment of legal obligations and regulatory requirements to the National Revenue Agency, the National Social Security Institute, the Ministry of Interior and other state municipal and control bodies;
- to provide information to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in relation to obligations provided for in the data protection legislation and Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Trapkov Tours EOOD may disclose and / or transfer your personal data in accordance with the applicable law, if an administrative, control or judicial body so requests or if the transfer is related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation, incl. of public bodies defined in the Tourism Act - the Ministry of Tourism, the Municipality of Pomorie, the Minister of Interior, the National Revenue Agency and the National Statistical Institute. Transfer to third countries Trapkov Tours EOOD does not transmit / transfer / personal data to countries outside the EU. If such a transfer is necessary, it will only take place under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
Trapkov Tours EOOD may disclose and / or transfer your personal data in accordance with the applicable law, if an administrative, control or judicial body so requests or if the transfer is related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation, including public bodies specified in the Law on Tourism - Ministry of Tourism, Pomorie Municipality, Minister of Interior, National Revenue Agency and National Statistical Institute Transmission to third countries Trapkov Tours EOOD does not transmit / transfer / personal data to non-EU countries. If such a transfer is necessary, it will only take place under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
Trapkov Tours EOOD stores your personal data in electronic form on its own servers, with a high level of information security, for a period not longer than provided by law
1. Right of access to your personal data
You have the right to request and receive confirmation whether "Trapkov Tours" Ltd. processes your personal data, as well as the right to access the personal data relating to you and the following information:
- purposes of processing;
- categories of personal data;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data are or will be disclosed, incl. in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the intended period for which your personal data will be stored and, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
2. Right to correct or fill in your personal data
You have the right to ask Trapkov Tours EOOD to correct or fill in inaccurate and / or incomplete personal data related to you.
3. Right to be deleted (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, and "Trapkov Tours" Ltd. has the obligation to delete them without undue delay, when there is any of the following reasons:
- your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- You have withdrawn your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for their processing;
- You object to the processing of personal data related to you and there are no legal grounds for their processing;
- your personal data has been processed illegally;
- your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to the Administrator;
Trapkov Tours EOOD is not obliged to delete your personal data when the processing is necessary: - to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring data processing;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Trapkov Tours EOOD does not delete data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection in connection with court claims against it or proof of its rights.
4. Right of restriction
You have the right to ask Trapkov Tours EOOD to limit the processing of your personal data when:
- inaccuracies have been identified in the personal data being processed;
- the processing is illegal;
- no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds take precedence over your interests.
5. Right of portability
You have the right at any time to receive from "Trapkov Tours" Ltd. in machine-readable format your personal data or to request direct transfer of your personal data to an administrator specified by you, when this is technically feasible.
6. Right to receive information
You have the right to ask Trapkov Tours EOOD to inform you about all recipients to whom your personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested have been disclosed. Trapkov Tours EOOD may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort.
7. Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you. In these cases, the processing of your personal data by Trapkov Tours EOOD is terminated, unless there are legal grounds for processing.
8. Right to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Trapkov Tours EOOD will suspend the processing of data for the purposes for which you initially agreed, unless there is no other legal basis to continue the processing, of which it will notify you in a timely manner.
9. Your rights in case of violation of the security of your personal dat
If Trapkov Tours EOOD finds a breach of the security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, it will notify you without undue delay of the breach, as well as of the measures that have been taken or are to be taken.
You can exercise your rights with a written application to "Trapkov Tours" Ltd. at: Pomorie 8200, 15 Yavorov Str. Or with an electronic application under the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act at the following e-mail address: office @ st -george-bg.com. The application may be made in person or by an authorized person. Trapkov Tours EOOD will provide you with information about the actions taken in connection with the request to exercise your rights within 14 days of receiving the request. The deadline can be extended by one month, given the complexity and number of requests. In case of violation of your rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 you have the right to file a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, the Bulgarian data protection regulator.
Title: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Phone: 02 915 3 518 Website: www.cpdp.bg.
The Data Protection Policy may be periodically updated, amended and supplemented when circumstances so require. Any future changes to this Policy will be posted on the Saint George Hotel & Medical Spa website.